From kids to elders everybody are excited when they hear about camping. The cool breeze, the campfire, the chirping sound of birds, greenery, mountains, delicious food and what not everything can provide a great relaxation to you! If you are someone who loves nature, then camping is for you. Camping food also tastes really delicious. Are you planning your family camping in winter? If your answer to this question is ‘yes’ then here are some tips and tricks for you to keep yourself warm during your winter camping –
- Do carry a good camping mattress to sleep comfortably at your campsite. Believe me, a simple blanket may not be enough for you to keep yourself warm as the ground can be very cold during winter. You can choose air beds as well, but you should handle them carefully at the campsite. Otherwise, it can lead to air leakage.
- Carry a good winter coat to stay comfortable while camping in winter. You should also pick some good hand warmers and boots for your camping.
- Drink hot water always to keep yourself warm.
- Keep some hot water bags on your groin area to keep you warm. Many people keep hot water bags at their toe to stay comfortable in the colder regions. However, compared to this keeping the hot water bags on the groin area shows quick results. You can warm up yourself within no time by following this simple technique. You can also choose some disposable heat packs as well.
- Enjoy hot soups and food to stay warm in the cold weather. Try the Dutch oven recipes to stay warmer in the cold weather.
- Insulating your tent is also very important, if you want to enjoy a good sleep in the chill winter weather. Do not worry if you don’t have fancy tent carpets for insulating your tent as even the picnic rugs or ordinary ones can provide good insulation to your tent.
- You can also carry portable heaters with you to stay comfortable at your campsite during winter. However, you should follow the safety measures without fail to keep yourself and co-campers safe. Check the availability of electricity before carrying it to the campsite.
- Take a thermal blanket as well with you as they can keep you warm. Carry some additional blankets that you can use if required along with your thermal blankets.
- You can also drink hot tea or coffee in the morning or in the evening to warm up your blood.
Trying the same old recipes at your campsite can be a boring affair for your family. In fact, try something unique and interesting for your family to make some memorable moments between you.
If you are looking for suggestions on camping recipes, then there are ‘n’ numbers of sites in online which you can actually refer to. One of the best sites among them includes Easy Campfire Recipes. Visit their site immediately to get more info on winter camping recipes.