Who doesn’t love a crispy layered fried pakoda with a melting inside? Or maybe some fried-chicken wings if you are a rooster lover?
Yes, fried food lovers can be found everywhere. But so can be obese ones. As per the findings, as much as 15.6% of obesity struck people met their destiny due to fried food.
Obviously, there are many factors to be blamed, like the lack of proper exercise, sleep schedule, food habits, etc. But the ‘fried factor’ cannot be ignored either.
What is the main component or rather say, the most harmful component of fried food? Obviously the basic ingredient itself, oil.
But what if we can remove the oil itself from the equation?
The best air fryer in India is capable of making your dream come true.
Now, you can binge all the fried food you want, whenever you want without worrying about the fat content.
Do you think it’s going to be boring? Do you doubt it’s not gonna taste the same? Sorry to break it to you, but you are wrong!
78% of genuine people all around the world think it tastes the same to an inch.
Of course, minor differences are bound to occur but hey, that’s a minuscule of sacrifice for all the food you could eat. Ain’t it?
Now you’re wondering what could you really make with a machine that measures just a little bigger than a toaster, other than some potato fries?
Therefore, to ward off all your perplexities and doubts, here we are jotting down some of the hottest and happening recipes of the top 10 best air fryer in india.
Recipe#1 – Parmesan Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders
All you need:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, divided
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup ground Parmesan cheese
- Honey mustard sauce, barbecue sauce, or Ranch dressing, for dipping
- Trim the chicken breasts and cut it into tenders
- Take a bowl with a fitted lid. Add buttermilk, half of the salt, paprika and pepper and half of the Worcestershire sauce
- Add it to a freezer bag with the chicken and refrigerate for 6 hours
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the panko to it
- Add parmesan cheese and give it a good toss
- Take another bowl and whisk the eggs in it with the remaining half of the Worcestershire sauce
- Take another plate, toss some flour and add the remaining salt, paprika, and pepper to it
- Drain the chicken, coat it with the flour, then egg and then panko
- Preheat the best-selling air fryer to 400 degrees F and place the chicken tenders in its basket
- Add them in batches to avoid overlap
- Cook for 15 minutes while flipping the tenders halfway
- Serve with sauce
Recipie#2 – Feta Triangles
All You Need:
- 1 egg yolk
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 5 sheets of frozen phyllo pastry, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons flat-leafed parsley, finely chopped
- Mix the egg yolk, feta scallion, and parsley in a bowl. Season it with pepper as per your taste
- Cut sheet of phyllo dough in three strips
- Take a teaspoon of the feta filling and scoop it over the underside of the pastry strip
- Fold the tips of the pastries in the shape of triangles
- Preheat the best air fryer in India to 390 degrees Fand brush the phyllo it with the olive oil
- Place 5 at a time in the air fryer basket and cook for three minutes
Recipie#3 – Quick Cajun Shrimp
All You Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 pound tiger shrimp (16-20 count)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- Preheat the best selling air fryer to 390 degrees F
- Take a mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients together
- Coat the cleaned shrimp with the oil and spices
- Place the shrimp into the basket of the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes
Excited? Thought so. Try out all these recipes by the time we are back here to bring you something new. Buy air fryer online India and enjoy more such dishes, and that too, without oil! No idea about which one to go for? Check out our top 10 air fryers in India blog and get a complete analysis of the best selling Air Fryer and most trending models of 2020.
Whenever in confusion about the purchase of a home Appliance or kitchen appliance, think K2 Appliances!